Become a subscriber
Get the most out of this adventure learning project by becoming a classroom subscriber.
The parts of this adventure that are free for everyone to use and enjoy are:
- The bi-weekly expedition reports from Jan–Dec 2019.
- The Official Student Journal. This 25 page student activity workbook for primary school students is designed to be used flexibly during the expedition for classroom or home school use. It is not supported by a Teachers’ Guide but it is FREE!
Becoming a classroom subscriber will allow teachers to:
- Unlock the full curriculum package which includes a printable Teachers’ Guide and 2 x 6–8 week units (Explore Your Corner and Create Your Own Adventure).
- Connect your class directly with the us through a special 30 minute video call during the expedition.
- Join the dedicated (and moderated) discussion board where classes can interact with us, scientists and others in a safe online environment.
Subscriptions are usually $500 per school or $275 per class BUT we are working hard with our supporters to secure funding that allows us offer free subscriptions to as many schools as possible.
- Currently all Tasmanian Department of Education schools/teachers are eligible for a free subscription.
- We are offering free subscriptions to the first four schools/teachers from each state and territory (32 in total).
Access subscriber resources
Sign in to access subscriber resources (password required)